The United Nations has accepted the Syrian government’s invitation for a visit by two senior U.N. officials for talks on the purported use of chemical weapons in the country’s bloody civil war, a U.N. spokesman said Wednesday.
U.N. accepts Syrian offer for talks on chemical arms claims
Members of the first U.N. monitoring team in Syria, together with members of the Free Syrian Army, visit Homs on April 21, 2012. (Reuters)
- 11814 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8711 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2603 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 851 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29191 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus