U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry expressed concern Thursday on Egypt's intensified crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood after declaring the organization a terrorist group.
Kerry ‘concerned’ over Brotherhood crackdown in Egypt
During the phone call, Kerry and Fahmy "agreed that there can be no place for violence in Egypt and that the Egyptian people deserve peace and calm," Psaki said.
- 8119 Views Coronavirus: Passengers arriving in Abu Dhabi must wear COVID-19 tracking device
- 7800 Views Coronavirus: 1,850 children of UAE health care workers receive scholarships
- 1409 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 786 new COVID-19 cases raising total to 82,568, no deaths
- 1398 Views Hezbollah setting up caches of the same Beirut explosion chemicals across Europe: US
- 1303 Views Coronavirus: Pets can catch COVID-19 from owners, study finds
- 951 Views Coronavirus: Astrazeneca denies vaccine trial subject had nerve ailment
- 37900 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to partially lift ban on international flights
- 34595 Views Dubai Police arrest man for ‘dancing indecently’ in viral video at local cafe
- 33290 Views Coronavirus: China virologist says COVID-19 man-made, market claims false
- 19671 Views Coronavirus: UAE to hold media briefing on COVID-19
- 16264 Views Morocco, Israel set to establish direct flights: Report
- 14907 Views Coronavirus: UAE records highest daily spike in COVID-19 cases with 1,007 new cases