The Iraqi armed forces, working with tribal fighters in Anbar province killed 40 fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), destroyed weapons and seized four ISIS headquarters in the city of Fallujah this week.
Iraqi army kills 40 ISIS fighters in Fallujah
Since December 2013, Iraqi forces, along with the police and tribal forces, have been battling to regain control over areas in Anbar. (File photo: Reuters)
Al Arabiya News
- 9006 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3659 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3137 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2367 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2046 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 753 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 124584 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 66541 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44646 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34091 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30695 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21023 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus