The al-Qatif Governorate Traffic Department fined a 28-year-old Saudi national $239 (900 Saudi riyals) and impounded his vehicle for seven days, as he allowed his wife to drive his car, al-Sharq daily said Saturday.
Saudi man fined for allowing his wife to drive
A woman drives a car in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2013. (Reuters)
- 3932 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 3694 Views French FM accuses Turkey of trying to ‘whip up hatred’ against France
- 2367 Views Iran’s IRGC says deployed troops on border near Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 1815 Views Kuwait retail co-ops remove French products in boycott over Prophet cartoon
- 1686 Views Saudi Arabia’s Council of Senior Scholars: Insulting prophets only serves extremists
- 960 Views EU labels Erdogan's comments on Macron as "unacceptable"
- 35973 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 29115 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 28041 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 11937 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 10634 Views Israel, Sudan announce deal normalizing ties
- 10166 Views Rise in UAE coronavirus daily cases ‘normal’, expected to continue: Official