American and British officials have voiced pessimism about a deal being reached between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program by the Nov. 24 deadline set for the talks.
Hard to reach Iran nuke deal by Nov. 24: U.S., UK
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said on Wednesday he was not optimistic that world powers and Iran would clinch a full nuclear deal by Nov. 24.
- 1700 Views Turkish FM: Turkey is in favor of dialogue without preconditions with Greece
- 1534 Views Coronavirus: France’s new COVID-19 cases and hospitalization drop significantly
- 1260 Views Russia deploys advanced S-300 missiles to disputed chain of islands near Japan
- 1218 Views Killer of Lebanon’s Hariri, Hezbollah member Ayyash, to be sentenced on December 11
- 1143 Views Lebanon's Central Bank can subsidize basic commodities for two more months
- 767 Views Israeli PM Netanyahu's rival Benny Gantz calls for early elections
- 31754 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 12215 Views Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated: Ministry of Defense
- 10256 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10075 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 8916 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8830 Views Saudi Arabia arrests 226 people involved in 158 criminal corruption cases