Gaza’s Hamas rulers prevented a group of children from entering Israel on Sunday for a postwar conciliatory trip meant to foster peace, Hamas and organizers said.
Hamas bars Gaza children from Israel trip
Activists sit in the trunk of a bus as they wait for a group of Palestinian children at the Erez border crossing between Israel and northern Gaza Strip December 28, 2014.
The Associated Press, Gaza City
- 3439 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 3352 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 2075 Views 4.4 magnitude earthquake strikes near Lebanon-Syria border, reports EMSC
- 1704 Views Greek FM Nikos Dendias: Turkey has gone too far, behavior unacceptable
- 1486 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 1207 Views Venezuela convicts ‘The Citgo 6’ American oil executives, sentences to prison
- 20912 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15700 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12259 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8448 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7557 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6585 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine