Jordan said on Friday it had carried out a second straight day of air strikes on Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants to avenge a captive Jordanian pilot burnt to death by the group.
Jordan planes launch fresh air strikes on ISIS
A Royal Jordanian Air Force plane takes off from an air base to strike ISIS in the Syrian city of Raqqa Feb. 5, 2015. (Reuters)
- 9006 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3660 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3141 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2368 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2046 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 648 Views Coronavirus: UAE officially asks to postpone Expo 2020 until October 2021
- 124584 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 66541 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44646 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34091 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30695 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21023 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus