A massive sandstorm swept through the Saudi capital Riyadh on Thursday, hampering visibility and causing traffic snarls and is expected to last for two days.
Strong sandstorm blankets Saudi capital Riyadh
Dust covers the Abdullah Finance Center in the Saudi capital Riyadh during a sandstorm on Feb. 12, 2015. (AFP)
Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
- 310569 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14513 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12512 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8796 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310568 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators