A Tripoli-based Islamist militia in Libya carried out their first airstrike late Tuesday on a western Libyan town allied with a rival force headed by renegade general Khalifa al-Haftar, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.
Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky
The military jet attack hit the airport in the western town of Zintan, in the mountains near the Tunisian border. (File photo: Reuters)
Al Arabiya News
- 14037 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 3391 Views Azerbaijan denies Armenian ambassador claims that Turkey sent 4,000 Syrian fighters
- 3098 Views Armenia accuses Turkey of direct military support for Azerbaijan, Baku denies
- 2708 Views Saudi Arabia sends world-first shipment of blue ammonia to Japan
- 1984 Views Saudi Arabia calls for peaceful solution to conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan
- 1908 Views Saudi Arabia takes down terrorist cell trained by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
- 36045 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 16442 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 16034 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike
- 14405 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 13677 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 13503 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report