The U.N. said Friday that more than 550 civilians, including 115 children, have been killed in Yemen in the past month and 1,185 injured as combatants fight in neighborhoods and Saudi-led coalition warplanes pound Iran-backed militias from the sky.
Over 550 civilians killed in Yemen conflict: U.N.
A member of the Southern Resistance Committees aims his sniper weapon during clashes with Houthi fighters in Aden. (Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
- 60498 Views Coronavirus, fires, crashes, locust swarms: Ten bad things that happened in 2020
- 6562 Views Qassem Soleimani Foundation tweets photo targeting Trump, vows ‘retaliation’
- 5938 Views Kuwait nears deal to drastically cut expat numbers by hundreds of thousands: Report
- 2344 Views Turkish drone kills two high-ranking Iraqi officers in Kurdish region: Army
- 1865 Views Explosion hits near Iraq-Kuwait border crossing: Iraqi security source
- 1429 Views Coronavirus: Mouthwash use could prevent COVID-19 spread, scientists find
- 48704 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40807 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 37099 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 19843 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours
- 19177 Views Colonel who died suspiciously had asked for removing ammonium nitrate: Lebanese media
- 18432 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports