The Saudi-led coalition battling Iran-backed Houthi militias in Yemen said on Saturday it considered the pilot of a downed Moroccan jet “missing” as his body has not been found yet, Al Arabiya reported.
Moroccan pilot considered ‘missing’ in Yemen: Saudi spokesman
Saudi Ministry of Defense Spokesman Gen. Brig. Ahmed Asiri said the coalition’s central command is waiting for the Red Cross to obtain any information from the Houthi side on the whereabouts of the pilot. (File: SPA)
Al Arabiya News
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5057 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2504 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1845 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1621 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73556 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources