Israel decided against intervening to help members of the Druze community in neighboring Syria as the religious minority comes under threat from extremist groups such as Al Nusra Front in light of recent attacks, Israeli daily Haartez reported Friday.
Israel will not intervene in Syria to help Druze threatened by extremists
Leaders of Israel’s Druze community voiced their concern as Syrian Druze areas come under threat from extremist groups. (File: AP)
Al Arabiya News
- 50194 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia cases could reach 200,000 within weeks, says minister
- 11139 Views Coronavirus: Arab Coalition declares Yemen ceasefire, says Saudi Press Agency
- 9112 Views Saudi Arabia coronavirus curfew: Ten questions answered
- 6638 Views Coronavirus: Saudi cases jump 327 to 2,932 total, 631 recoveries
- 6188 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman extends expiring reentry visas for 3 months
- 3370 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 355 in 24 hours, three new deaths
- 150730 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 75905 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 50195 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia cases could reach 200,000 within weeks, says minister
- 15830 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 13899 Views Coronavirus: Egypt to suspend Ramadan group iftars, activities, says Ministry
- 13617 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities