The Saudi Labor Ministry has banned companies from letting their employees work outside in the sun from noon until 3 p.m. starting Monday. This directive will continue until Sept. 15.
Saudi Arabia issues penalties for forcing employees to work in the sun
Abdullah Abu Thunaiyan said the Labor Ministry is working to ensure a safe working environment for all workers and to protect them from accidents.
- 3150 Views Israeli strikes kill 19 Iran-backed fighters in Syria: Monitor
- 3062 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases, one death, over 136,000 tests
- 1282 Views France will arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video in December
- 992 Views Greek FM Nikos Dendias: Turkey has gone too far, behavior unacceptable
- 659 Views Culled minks rise from mass grave in Denmark
- 524 Views Coronavirus: Italy reports 29,003 new COVID-19 cases, 822 deaths
- 20330 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 15693 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 12178 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 8436 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7545 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 6446 Views Saudi Arabia cracks down on abuse against women with prison term, up to $13,332 fine