The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militant group executed three people in Syria’s ancient city of Palmyra by binding them to three historic columns and blowing them up, a monitoring group said Monday.
ISIS executes three in Palmyra, destroys ancient columns
This file photo released on Sunday, May 17, 2015, by the Syrian official news agency SANA, shows the general view of the ancient Roman city of Palmyra, northeast of Damascus, Syria. (AP)
- 100721 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 8624 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,605
- 6587 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2588 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2552 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2351 Views Tiger infected with coronavirus: Can animals, pets spread COVID-19?
- 100722 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72456 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31482 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 14974 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14063 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13237 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities