Four civilians, including possibly a child, were “likely” killed in a U.S. air strike against an Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) group checkpoint in Iraq in March, an investigation released Friday found.
U.S. says strike in Iraq ‘likely’ killed four civilians
Officials say a U.S. A-10 air-to-ground combat plane targeted the checkpoint on March 13, near an ISIS-held area of Hatra in northern Iraq (File Photo: AP)
- 8729 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3440 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2909 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1863 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1227 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to halt tram, metro services from Sunday
- 611 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 123597 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65006 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44595 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34081 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30579 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21007 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus