Two Israeli soldiers and a border police officer were wounded early Tuesday after a Palestinian allegedly attempted to run them over before being shot, the Israeli police and army said. The incident took place near the Za’tara checkpoint south of Nablus in the occupied West bank.
Israeli troops, Palestinian wounded in south Nablus ‘car attack’
Israeli soldiers stand guard at a bus stop after near the Palestinian town of Nablus in the occupied West Bank. (File photo: AP)
- 6059 Views Tourism amid coronavirus: Which countries lifted, eased or kept travel restrictions?
- 4807 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 patients only need to self-isolate for 10 days, says CDC
- 3273 Views Iranians voice dismay after Iran opens supermarket in Venezuela
- 2156 Views Amid tensions in Libya, Turkey’s hostile statements about UAE a provocation: Bahrain
- 1984 Views Coronavirus: No appointments to enter Abu Dhabi via border COVID-19 test until Aug 23
- 1452 Views Coronavirus: Qatar sets new COVID-19 policies for travelers’ entry as lockdown eases
- 35382 Views Coronavirus: Europe facing a second wave of COVID-19, says UK health minister
- 20997 Views Black and white Instagram selfie challenge sheds light on femicide in Turkey
- 15600 Views Egyptian ‘Doctor of the Poor’ Dr. Mashali dies after lifetime giving free treatment
- 7902 Views Coronavirus: UAE’s police dogs first in the world to successfully sniff out COVID-19
- 6857 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 283 new COVID-19 cases on first day of Eid al-Adha
- 6728 Views Children under five carry 10-100 higher levels of coronavirus in their noses: Study