Moroccan authorities announced on Friday they have dismantled a “terrorist cell” that was linked to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) group and poised to carry out attacks in the kingdom.
Morocco says ISIS-linked cell dismantled
The Moroccan interior ministry said the suspects were 'at an advanced stage of preparing attacks on sensitive sites' in the country (File photo: Reuters)
- 6057 Views Tourism amid coronavirus: Which countries lifted, eased or kept travel restrictions?
- 4807 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 patients only need to self-isolate for 10 days, says CDC
- 2156 Views Amid tensions in Libya, Turkey’s hostile statements about UAE a provocation: Bahrain
- 1983 Views Coronavirus: No appointments to enter Abu Dhabi via border COVID-19 test until Aug 23
- 1448 Views Coronavirus: Qatar sets new COVID-19 policies for travelers’ entry as lockdown eases
- 1099 Views Lebanon’s foreign minister set to resign in coming days: Sources
- 35382 Views Coronavirus: Europe facing a second wave of COVID-19, says UK health minister
- 20997 Views Black and white Instagram selfie challenge sheds light on femicide in Turkey
- 15600 Views Egyptian ‘Doctor of the Poor’ Dr. Mashali dies after lifetime giving free treatment
- 7902 Views Coronavirus: UAE’s police dogs first in the world to successfully sniff out COVID-19
- 6857 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 283 new COVID-19 cases on first day of Eid al-Adha
- 6728 Views Children under five carry 10-100 higher levels of coronavirus in their noses: Study