Some 51,000 people have been displaced since Damascus, backed by Russian air strikes, launched its latest offensive on the Syrian city of Aleppo on February 1, the United Nations reported Thursday.
51,000 displaced since Russian air strikes on Aleppo began: U.N.
A Syrian child waits to return to his country with members of his family at the Turkish border crossing with Syria in the outskirts of Kilis, southeastern Turkey, Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016. (AP)
- 2844 Views Fight against Islamist terror must begin with opposing extremist ideas
- 1847 Views UAE allows 100 pct foreign ownership of companies without need for Emirati partner
- 1008 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia residents praise government plan for free vaccines for all
- 807 Views Saudi Arabia tells UN Yemen’s Houthis to blame for attack on Aramco station in Jeddah
- 786 Views Coronavirus: UAE will reopen mosques for Friday prayer starting from December 4
- 464 Views Russia: Our coronavirus vaccine 95 pct effective, costs less than $10 per dose abroad
- 15576 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 8505 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone launched from Yemen targeting Saudi Arabia
- 8275 Views Saudi Arabia is US’ ‘strongest partner against extremism’: Ambassador Princess Reema
- 7990 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7394 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 5167 Views Turkey’s behavior ‘widening its separation’ from Europe: EU foreign policy chief