The ISIS group has around 5,000 fighters in Libya with the capacity to carry out deadly raids into neighboring countries, Italy's foreign minister told parliament on Wednesday.
Italy says ISIS has 5,000 fighters in Libya
In this picture taken Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016, A Libyan army soldier looks at damages with Arabic that reads, 'soon, the Islamic State will be in Libya,' in Benghazi.
- 7799 Views Head of Muslim League on Prophet cartoon: We are not against freedoms, only hatred
- 7508 Views France: Calls for boycotting French products in Middle East ‘must stop immediately’
- 6529 Views Turkey’s Erdogan says European leaders must put end to Macron’s ‘anti-Islam’ agenda
- 4940 Views Coronavirus: Israel’s Mossad ‘brought’ COVID-19 vaccine from China, says report
- 4917 Views US reiterates potential serious consequences for Turkey after Erdogan mocks sanctions
- 3026 Views French interests at stake if Muslim boycott calls gain traction: A list
- 28563 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 24004 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 12192 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 11227 Views Saudi Arabia’s Council of Senior Scholars: Insulting prophets only serves extremists
- 10934 Views Israel, Sudan announce deal normalizing ties
- 10676 Views France recalls envoy to Turkey after Erdogan questions Macron’s mental health