The ISIS group has around 5,000 fighters in Libya with the capacity to carry out deadly raids into neighboring countries, Italy's foreign minister told parliament on Wednesday.
Italy says ISIS has 5,000 fighters in Libya
In this picture taken Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016, A Libyan army soldier looks at damages with Arabic that reads, 'soon, the Islamic State will be in Libya,' in Benghazi.
- 7761 Views Turkey condemns killing of Iranian nuclear scientist, urges restraint
- 4767 Views Dubai to cut fuel surcharge starting Dec. 1 to bring down customer power, water bills
- 4385 Views Indonesian volcano erupts, forcing thousands of residents to flee
- 3603 Views Trump adviser Kushner and US team heading to Saudi Arabia and Qatar for talks
- 3545 Views UAE condemns assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist, calls for restraint
- 2852 Views Iranian newspaper: Iran should attack Haifa if Israel killed scientist Fakhrizadeh
- 22301 Views UAE-Israel: Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, Netanyahu
- 12559 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 11779 Views Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated: Ministry of Defense
- 9713 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 9692 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 8515 Views Saudi Arabia arrests 226 people involved in 158 criminal corruption cases