The ISIS group has around 5,000 fighters in Libya with the capacity to carry out deadly raids into neighboring countries, Italy's foreign minister told parliament on Wednesday.
Italy says ISIS has 5,000 fighters in Libya
In this picture taken Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016, A Libyan army soldier looks at damages with Arabic that reads, 'soon, the Islamic State will be in Libya,' in Benghazi.
- 12641 Views Eight moments that led up to the UAE’s agreement with Israel
- 10323 Views Israel behind Port of Beirut explosions, says former Lebanon interior minister
- 3008 Views UAE’s Jewish community reacts to country’s historic agreement with Israel
- 2109 Views After UAE-Israel peace deal, a Palestinian state is the next step
- 2008 Views US confirms the seizure of four Iranian tankers headed to Venezuela
- 1766 Views Hezbollah threatens to attack Israel if Beirut blast was sabotage: Nasrallah
- 62356 Views Coronavirus, fires, crashes, locust swarms: Ten bad things that happened in 2020
- 50539 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 22090 Views Iran seizes ship in international waters in Gulf, says US CENTCOM
- 18892 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 18391 Views Beirut would be ‘erased’ had full chemical load exploded, bulk likely stolen: Expert
- 16693 Views Macron threatens to impose sanctions on Lebanon officials, including Bassil: Source