Yemeni Foreign Minister Abdulmalik Mikhlafi who is leading the government negotiating team announced Saturday that he received regional and international guarantees to comply with the six points mentioned by the government delegation in Kuwait consultations.
Yemen FM: We will give talks 'last chance'
The Yemeni government late on Tuesday suspended its participation in UN-sponsored peace talks in Kuwait (Kuna)
Al Arabiya English News
- 5199 Views Iran’s long-range missile land close to US Navy ships in Indian Ocean
- 4298 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs
- 2969 Views Coronavirus in the UAE: Abu Dhabi updates rules on entering the emirate
- 2296 Views Houthis kidnap husband of pregnant woman beaten to death by the militia in Ibb
- 1535 Views Gunmen shoot, kill two Afghan women judges in Kabul: Officials
- 1417 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s first COVID-19 vaccine seeks nod for clinical trials
- 11838 Views Oman Sultan issues new law organizing succession, naming of crown prince
- 9723 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 3,362 new COVID-19 cases, total hits 239,587
- 7909 Views COVID-19: Saudi Arabia warns against travel to 12 countries without permission
- 7449 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 7402 Views Oman sultan’s eldest son Dhi Yazan to succeed him, becoming first crown prince
- 6418 Views Coronavirus: UAE records 2,404 new COVID-19 cases as cases continue to rapidly rise