Saudi’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz chaired the Cabinet’s weekly session at Al-Salam Palace in Jeddah on Monday afternoon.
- The Cabinet commended the statement issued by 18 Ambassadors Group on Yemen and its concern about the unilateral and unconstitutional actions being carried out by elements of the General People’s Congress Party, Houthis and their supporters in Sana’a that make the search for a peaceful solution more difficult, increase divisions in Yemen and will not address its political, economic and security problems.
- The Cabinet renewed the call to adhere to the references of the peaceful solution represented by the initiative of Gulf Cooperation Council for Arab States and its executive mechanisms, the outputs of the National Dialogue Conference and relevant United Nations resolutions including resolution 2216.
- The Cabinet expressed the Kingdom’s strong condemnation and denunciation of the terrorist bombing that targeted a wedding party in the Republic of Turkey which resulted in the killing and wounding of dozens of people including many children, renewing the Kingdom’s solidarity and standing by the Republic of Turkey in confronting terrorism.
- The Cabinet condemned the serious escalation and repeated attacks being carried out by Israeli occupation forces and groups of extremist settlers on Al-Aqsa Mosque, renewing the Kingdom’s call on the United Nations Security Council to move quickly to put an end to all Israeli violations and systematic crimes against the Palestinian people.
- The Cabinet expressed its thanks and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the Crown Prince and Chairman of Hajj Supreme Committee, and the Deputy Crown Prince for what is being enjoyed by pilgrims of full care, facilitation of all ways to serve them and the development of the holy sites.SHOW MORE