Saudi Arabia has called for the United Nations Security Council to put an end to the smuggling of Iranian weapons to militias in Yemen as it constitutes a violation of Resolution 2216.
Saudi Arabia urges UN action on Iran arms to Houthis
On Aug. 31, an Iranian ZelZal-3 rocket was fired from Yemen into Saudi Arabia’s southern city of Najran. (File photo: AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 11814 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8710 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2603 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 851 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29191 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus