When the Shiite group’s fighters first poured into Syria to fight the mostly Sunni rebels, many observers expected Hezbollah to be worn down and its reputation as the pre-eminent anti-Israel force to be tarnished as it was dragged into a sectarian conflict.
After invading Syria, does Hezbollah threaten Israel or Turkish-Saudi interests?
The report added that the threat Hezbollah poses to US interests could stretch beyond Israel(Reuters)
Al Arabiya News
- 7892 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 6968 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says
- 6955 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia says these 3 groups are exempt from travel restrictions
- 6367 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 3980 Views Coronavirus: Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- 2308 Views Azerbaijan's parliament introduces martial law, curfew amid clashes with Armenia
- 35398 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 25064 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 24282 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 16353 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 16237 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15934 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike