The United States, France and Britain on Saturday launched a new bid at the UN Security Council to investigate chemical weapons attacks in Syria, just hours after firing military strikes against Syrian targets.
US, France, Britain launch new UN bid for Syria chemical weapons probe
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres listens during a UN Security Council meeting at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, on April 14, 2018.
AFP, United Nations, United States
- 1997 Views New UK variant of COVID-19 may carry higher risk of death, says PM Johnson
- 1886 Views India self-reliant on coronavirus vaccines, says PM Modi, as 1 mln inoculated
- 1491 Views UAE confirms signing $23 bln deal to buy F-35 jets, drones from US
- 1329 Views WHO, Pfizer in deal for 40mln doses of coronavirus vaccine
- 1172 Views Top Iran leader Khamenei posts Trump-like golfer image, vows revenge for Soleimani
- 1081 Views Israel shoots down drone in Israeli airspace from Lebanon: Army
- 21425 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 19028 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16725 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10637 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7792 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 7703 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs