A federal US judge has ordered Iran to pay $6 billion to families of the victims of 9/11 after he found various government entities were accountable in the attacks.
US judge orders Iran to pay $6 bln to families of 9/11 victims
A federal US judge has ordered Iran to pay $6 billion to families of the victims of 9/11. (AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 9006 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3659 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3138 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2367 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2046 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 753 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 124584 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 66541 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44646 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34091 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30695 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21023 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus