In first public comment on the issue Egypt’s President Abdelfattah al-Sisi said on Wednesday that the US embassy move to Jerusalem would lead to instability.
Egypt’s Sisi: US embassy move to Jerusalem will lead to instability
Sisi spoke during a live broadcast of "Ask the President" initiative, as part of his fifth conference with the country’s youth in the capital Cairo.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 5852 Views Four reasons why Saudi Arabia’s soft power eclipses all others
- 2725 Views US cancels China-funded exchange programs, saying they are ‘propaganda tools’
- 2614 Views India summons Canada envoy after Trudeau backs protests
- 2001 Views Coronavirus: UN health chief says world ‘can begin to dream’ about pandemic's end
- 1733 Views Saudi Arabia open to full ties with Israel, on condition of Palestine state: Saudi FM
- 1718 Views Kuwait Emir happy with continuous efforts to solve the Gulf dispute
- 32833 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 16250 Views Israel transfers over $1 bln to Palestinian Authority: Palestinian minister
- 10387 Views Saudi Arabia to announce lifting of COVID-19 travel ban details ‘later’: MOI source
- 9372 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8756 Views Turkey condemns killing of Iranian nuclear scientist, urges restraint
- 6970 Views Why is Iran threatening Israel’s Haifa? Experts explain