Iranian commander of the Islamic Republic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Major General Mohamad al-Jafari announced that the Strait of Hormuz either is for everyone or it is not for anyone, in support of warnings issued by Iran’s president Hassan Rouhani two days ago.
Iran’s Revolutionary Guard threatens again to close Strait of Hormuz
Iranian commander of the Islamic Republic Revolutionary Guard said that the “enemies must understand that the Strait of Hormuz is either for everyone or not for anyone.” (Supplied)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 310546 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22093 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14492 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12508 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8785 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310549 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators