In a new development, Ilham Ehmed the Co-chair of Syrian Democratic Council, the political wing of the Kurdish-led forces backed by the US in Raqqa, confessed finally that negotiations are underway between the Syrian regime and a local council of the town of Tabqa west of Raqqa, which works under the SYC.
What lies beneath the historic deal between Kurds and Syrian regime?
Ilham Ehmed, co-president of Syrian Democratic Council. (File photo: AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 44513 Views Watch: Saudi man arrested for crashing car into courtyard of Grand Mosque in Mecca
- 12721 Views Free speech has limits, says Canada PM when asked about Prophet Mohammed cartoons
- 5190 Views Third man detained over deadly church attack in France’s Nice
- 3469 Views Coronavirus: Erdogan’s spokesman and interior minister test positive for COVID-19
- 2630 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia reports 402 new infections, 19 deaths
- 2034 Views Belgian teacher suspended for showing cartoon of Prophet Mohammed
- 44987 Views Watch: Saudi man arrested for crashing car into courtyard of Grand Mosque in Mecca
- 32490 Views Saudi ministry clarifies after report on pending decision to abolish kafala system
- 25348 Views Nice attack: Twitter removes Mahathir’s tweet on killing millions of French people
- 25187 Views Man arrested in Saudi Arabia's Jeddah after stabbing guard at French consulate: SPA
- 21729 Views France knife attack: Woman beheaded in Nice church, two others dead, several injured
- 17782 Views Head of Muslim League on Prophet cartoon: We are not against freedoms, only hatred