In another round of threatening statements by the Iranian regime, the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force Qassem Suleimani has issued a direct threat to the United States President Donald Trump, adding new fuel to weeks of tension between Iran and the US.
Iran’s Suleimani threatens Trump: ‘The Red Sea is no longer secure’
Commander of Quds Force, General Qassem Suleimani. (File photo: AFP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8887 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3570 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3055 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1969 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1649 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 711 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 124293 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65873 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44624 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34088 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30649 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21017 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus