The United States re-imposed tough, unilateral sanctions against Iran on Tuesday, bringing back into effect tough penalties that had been lifted under a historic, multi-party nuclear agreement that President Donald Trump abandoned in May.
Washington restores tough, unilateral Iran sanctions lifted under nuclear deal
US President Donald Trump said Monday he remains open to forging a new nuclear deal with Iran. (Shutterstock)
- 9798 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8668 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2861 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2571 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2099 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 818 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358191 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 119708 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44278 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33948 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29104 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20842 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus