Iran’s judiciary said Sunday that 67 people have been arrested in recent weeks as part of a corruption crackdown approved by supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
Iran arrests 67 in corruption crackdown approved by Khamenei
On Saturday, Khamenei approved a request from the head of the judiciary, Sadegh Larijani, to set up special revolutionary courts to try people for economic crimes. (AFP)
- 47330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 5518 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 4980 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 2041 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 1989 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1575 Views Coronavirus: Latest Iran officials to become infected or die
- 358552 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 121929 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 52518 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44523 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34027 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30231 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina