The Spokesman for Jordan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sufyan al-Qudah, said that Amman has decided to appoint a diplomat at the rank of chargé d'affaires at its embassy in Damascus.
Jordan appoints a chargé d’affaires at its embassy in Damascus
Al-Qudah said on Tuesday that the decision was in line with the Jordanian position since the outbreak of the Syrian crisis in 2011 by keeping its embassy in Damascus open. (File photo)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 9797 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8668 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2861 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2571 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2099 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 818 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358191 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 119708 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44278 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33948 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29104 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20842 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus