Saudi Arabia will lift its warning against its citizens travelling to Lebanon, the kingdom's ambassador to Beirut was cited as saying by Lebanese al-Jadeed television on Wednesday.
Saudi envoy says Kingdom to lift warning against its citizens’ travel to Lebanon
Saudi ambassador to Beirut Waleed Bukhari (Right) and Lebanese President Michel Aoun (Left).
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6502 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says
- 6093 Views Lebanon’s PM-designate Adib announces resignation
- 4549 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia says these 3 groups are exempt from travel restrictions
- 4391 Views Coronavirus: Imams, priests in Abu Dhabi exempted from COVID-19 test fees
- 3784 Views Coronavirus: Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- 3173 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 35087 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24241 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 23877 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 16312 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 16147 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15890 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike