Saudi Arabia will lift its warning against its citizens travelling to Lebanon, the kingdom's ambassador to Beirut was cited as saying by Lebanese al-Jadeed television on Wednesday.
Saudi envoy says Kingdom to lift warning against its citizens’ travel to Lebanon
Saudi ambassador to Beirut Waleed Bukhari (Right) and Lebanese President Michel Aoun (Left).
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 11423 Views Dubai’s Bayut, Dubizzle owners, EMPG, OLX to merge, forming $1 bln unicorn start up
- 2133 Views Coronavirus: Am I allowed to leave Abu Dhabi? UAE movement ban questions answered
- 1132 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia remittances increase in Q1 despite outbreak
- 1025 Views Kurdish man killed in Turkey for listening to Kurdish songs: Report
- 370 Views Qatar’s former emir, PM assure Gaddafi Al Jazeera won’t host anti-Libya guests: Audio
- 349 Views Israel says ‘successfully’ tested two ballistic missiles
- 164433 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 32885 Views Japan will only back Lebanon IMF bailout if it deports Carlos Ghosn: Nissan Lawyer
- 18727 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 17700 Views Netflix documentary criticized for saying Saudi Arabia gained independence in 1932
- 16325 Views Coronavirus: UAE bans movement in, out of Abu Dhabi as lockdown tightened
- 15077 Views Archaeologists reveal well-preserved Roman mosaic in Italy’s Verona