Moving Brazil’s embassy in Israel to Jerusalem would be an “attack” on Palestinian people and a breach of international law, the Palestinian envoy to the Latin American country said Tuesday.
Brazil’s Israel embassy move is an attack on the Palestinian people: envoy
“Moving the embassy of any country... is a violation of international law and an attack on the Palestinian people,” Alzeben told AFP. (AFP)
- 310563 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 29525 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 22095 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4
- 14508 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia orders Jeddah lockdown, enforces earlier curfew
- 12511 Views Governments track coronavirus infections, but what about tracking immunity?
- 8793 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia extends all flight suspensions and working from home
- 437231 Views Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
- 310562 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120158 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 91953 Views Chinese man dies from hantavirus as coronavirus pandemic slows down in China
- 43493 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman orders lockdown in Riyadh, Mecca, Medina
- 35160 Views Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia: 10,000 riyal fine, jail time for curfew violators