Iran’s foreign minister is in Pakistan on a critically timed visit amid a crisis between Tehran and Washington and ahead of next week’s emergency Arab League meeting called by Saudi Arabia as regional tensions escalate.
Iran’s foreign minister in Pakistan amid tensions with US
Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi (R) greets Javad Zarif in Islamabad on May 24, 2019. (AFP).
The Associated Press, Islamabad
- 5758 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 5702 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 2653 Views Coronavirus: Masks cut risk of COVID-19 infection by 65 percent, expert says
- 1672 Views Explosion heard in western Tehran: Iran state media
- 1453 Views Lebanon PM’s lawyers admit to suing AUB, threaten Al Arabiya English
- 1316 Views Turkey’s Erdogan may be seriously pursuing his nuclear ambitions: Expert
- 67908 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 36739 Views Coronavirus risk: Bars, music concerts, sports, religious services are highest danger
- 36690 Views Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia ranks at high risk: Experts’ COVID-19 map
- 25511 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 8399 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai
- 7759 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record