If the US had not pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal, Iran would be a stronger aggressor today because the restrictions on its nuclear program would have been lifted eventually, US Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook told Al Arabiya English on the sidelines of the ‘Peace to Prosperity’ workshop in Bahrain.
Brian Hook: If nuclear deal continued, Iran would be stronger aggressor today
Hook said that the average Lebanese Hezbollah fighter makes more than the average Iranian firefighter, because Iran provides 75 percent of Hezbollah’s budget every year. (File photo: AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 11808 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8705 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2602 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 844 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29192 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus