Germany is very concerned by Iran’s announcement on Monday that it has amassed more low-enriched uranium than permitted under its 2015 deal with major powers, a Foreign Ministry source said.
Germany very concerned by Iran’s breach of nuclear deal, says a source
Germany would carefully consider next steps together with other participants in the nuclear deal, a Foreign Ministry source said. (Shutterstock).
- 5861 Views Coronavirus: Dubai's latest COVID-19 rules for weddings, restaurants, gyms, concerts
- 4864 Views Coronavirus: UAE cases continue to increase with 3,566 new COVID-19 infections
- 3778 Views Arab Coalition intercepts missile, drone attack targeting Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh
- 2622 Views New UK variant of COVID-19 may carry higher risk of death, says PM Johnson
- 2032 Views Dubai in talks with Denmark after suspension of flights due to COVID-19 test concerns
- 2013 Views UAE confirms signing $23 bln deal to buy F-35 jets, drones from US
- 21485 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 19118 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16750 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10737 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7975 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 7715 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs