Sudan’s landmark transitional deal is the first “building block” that will contribute to building a secure state and economy, said Adel al-Jubeir, Saudi Arabia’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, adding that the Kingdom supports the country’s security and stability.
Al-Jubeir: Sudan agreement first building block to build secure state, economy
“The stability of Sudan is an important part of the stability of the region and it contributes to international peace and security,” he added. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 11816 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8711 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2603 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 854 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29192 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus