Iraq will not join the International Maritime Security Construct - a US-led international alliance that aims to protect merchant ships and ensure freedom of maritime navigation and international trade to secure gulf waterways - the country's foreign ministry announced on Thursday.
Iraq will not join international maritime security alliance
Iraq's foreign ministry said the country will not join the International Maritime Security Construct. (File photo: Reuters)
- 5374 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4563 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 3863 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3265 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2785 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1249 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36399 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22994 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15359 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14874 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7975 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7920 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says