Syrian regime troops entered the key Syrian city of Manbij, state news agency SANA said on Monday, after Damascus deployed troops to the country’s north to contain a days-long Turkish offensive.
Syrian government troops enter key northern city of Manbij
Syrian government troops man a checkpoint town of Tal Tamr in northeast Syria, on October 14, 2019. (AP)
- 50194 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia cases could reach 200,000 within weeks, says minister
- 11139 Views Coronavirus: Arab Coalition declares Yemen ceasefire, says Saudi Press Agency
- 9112 Views Saudi Arabia coronavirus curfew: Ten questions answered
- 6638 Views Coronavirus: Saudi cases jump 327 to 2,932 total, 631 recoveries
- 6188 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman extends expiring reentry visas for 3 months
- 3370 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 355 in 24 hours, three new deaths
- 150730 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 75905 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 50195 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia cases could reach 200,000 within weeks, says minister
- 15830 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 13899 Views Coronavirus: Egypt to suspend Ramadan group iftars, activities, says Ministry
- 13617 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities