Five Syrian citizens were killed, and several others critically injured following air strikes carried out by Russian warplanes on a camp for displaced persons in Syria's Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Sunday.
Five killed in Russian air strike on Syria’s Idlib: Monitor
A file photo of smoke billowing following a reported Russian air strike south of the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib, on October 24, 2019. (AP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6059 Views Tourism amid coronavirus: Which countries lifted, eased or kept travel restrictions?
- 4807 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 patients only need to self-isolate for 10 days, says CDC
- 2156 Views Amid tensions in Libya, Turkey’s hostile statements about UAE a provocation: Bahrain
- 1984 Views Coronavirus: No appointments to enter Abu Dhabi via border COVID-19 test until Aug 23
- 1451 Views Coronavirus: Qatar sets new COVID-19 policies for travelers’ entry as lockdown eases
- 1099 Views Lebanon’s foreign minister set to resign in coming days: Sources
- 35382 Views Coronavirus: Europe facing a second wave of COVID-19, says UK health minister
- 20997 Views Black and white Instagram selfie challenge sheds light on femicide in Turkey
- 15600 Views Egyptian ‘Doctor of the Poor’ Dr. Mashali dies after lifetime giving free treatment
- 7902 Views Coronavirus: UAE’s police dogs first in the world to successfully sniff out COVID-19
- 6857 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 283 new COVID-19 cases on first day of Eid al-Adha
- 6728 Views Children under five carry 10-100 higher levels of coronavirus in their noses: Study