Iran has the ability to strike Israel and would probably use long-range ballistic missiles if it were to carry out an attack, US Central Command (CENTCOM) chief Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said on Saturday, adding he did not have any particular knowledge of an Iranian plan to attack.
US Centcom commander: Iran has ability to strike Israel
Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr, US Central Command (CENTCOM) commander, addresses a session focused on maritime security during 15th Manama Dialogue in Bahrain on November 23, 2019.
Emily Judd, Al Arabiya English
- 1647 Views Turkish FM: Turkey is in favor of dialogue without preconditions with Greece
- 1208 Views Russia deploys advanced S-300 missiles to disputed chain of islands near Japan
- 972 Views Lebanon's Central Bank can subsidize basic commodities for two more months
- 740 Views Israeli PM Netanyahu's rival Benny Gantz calls for early elections
- 525 Views Coronavirus: France’s Macron aims for wide-scale COVID-19 vaccination in spring
- 524 Views Saudi Arabia welcomes recent European decisions to designate Hezbollah a terror group
- 31653 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 12211 Views Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated: Ministry of Defense
- 10250 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10069 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 8872 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8825 Views Saudi Arabia arrests 226 people involved in 158 criminal corruption cases