Palestinian officials expressed “great concern” on Thursday over a report by the International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor that includes a warning that Palestinian stipends to attackers and their families could constitute a war crime.
Palestinians outraged over ICC report into war crimes
Palestinian Foreign Affairs Minister Riad Malki. (AP)
The Associated Press, Jerusalem
- 42287 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 9224 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 4742 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total including 25 deaths
- 4678 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 1835 Views Coronavirus: Ultra-orthodox Jews cough on Israeli police, calling them 'Nazis'
- 1546 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 358420 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 121205 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44460 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 42289 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 34001 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29926 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina