Lebanon faces a chaotic unwinding of its economy and increased instability if it does not enact swift reforms that give international financial institutions the confidence to offer support, the UN-created International Support Group (ISG) for the country said.
Lebanon faces ‘chaotic unwinding’ of economy without reforms: ISG
Lebanese anti-government demonstrators hold placards outside the French embassy in the capital Beirut on December 11, 2019 to protest against ISG meeting in Paris. (AFP)
- 7066 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,385 with 34 fatalities
- 4177 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3819 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2299 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1791 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1764 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 126166 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 69248 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44791 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34143 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30972 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21085 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus