US President Donald Trump on Thursday warned his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan against any “foreign interference” in Libya, the White House said, after Turkish lawmakers approved a military deployment to shore up the UN-recognized government in Tripoli.
Trump warns Erdogan against ‘foreign interference’ in Libya
President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the White House on Nov. 13, 2019. (File photo: AFP)
AFP, Reuters, Washington
- 11977 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 10017 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2515 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2379 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 2095 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1953 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 128085 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70482 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31110 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21115 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14429 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14001 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut