A Popular Mobilization Units leader denied on Thursday the involvement of the Shia militias in the attacks that happened in Baghdad’s Green Zone, according to the Iraqi News Agency.
Iraqi Shia militias deny involvement in Baghdad Green Zone attacks
Members of Iraq's security forces stand guard outside one of the gates of the US embassy in Baghdad's Green Zone. (File photo: AFP)
Leen Alfaisal, Al Arabiya English
- 126882 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 7273 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 3581 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 3235 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2735 Views Coronavirus: Kuwait orders two areas into full lockdown
- 2570 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 277 new cases, total rises to 2,076
- 126885 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72973 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31582 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15174 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14073 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13339 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities