At least seven people were killed on Sunday in a car bomb that hit Azaz, an opposition-held city in northwestern Syria, a war monitor said.
Car bombing kills seven in Syria’s opposition-held Azaz: Monitor
Syrians inspect a car that reportedly exploded in a market in the northern city of Azaz near the border with Turkey, late on June 2, 2019. (File photo: AFP)
- 114169 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 9017 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,605
- 6807 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 3019 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2745 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 2458 Views Tiger infected with coronavirus: Can animals, pets spread COVID-19?
- 114175 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72657 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31520 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 15037 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14067 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13276 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities