Bahrain supports all efforts to achieve a “just and comprehensive solution” for the Palestinian cause, said Bahrain’s Foreign Affairs Ministry in a statement commenting on the peace plan outlined by the administration of US President Donald Trump on Tuesday night.
Bahrain supports all efforts for ‘just’ peace in Palestine: FM
Al Arabiya English
- 5282 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3669 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3585 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3147 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2639 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 2565 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36381 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22854 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15324 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14868 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7971 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7905 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says