Lebanon confirmed 24 new coronavirus cases on Saturday, bringing the total to 187, according to the official National News Agency.
Coronavirus: Lebanon records 24 cases, new total now 187
Police members wear face masks as they ride on motorbikes at Beirut's seaside Corniche as Lebanon declared a medical state of emergency on Sunday as part of the preventive measures against the spread of the coronavirus, in Beirut, Lebanon March 15, 2020. (Reuters)
Joanne Serrieh, Al Arabiya English
- 5176 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3495 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3470 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3050 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2522 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1019 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36372 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22723 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15292 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14855 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7967 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7894 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says